Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Than You Ever Needed to Know...

I am moving tomorrow! I am really excited about this move, mainly because it is in the same building…. So it’s not going to be so bad. I absolutely hate moving, but I love to move, ya jive? The act of moving is not so fun but when you get down with all of that I just loving getting a fresh start.

I am also excited because Jen and I are upgrading our lives… We have been in an awkward transition phase from college to career life. This life included a futon couch and mattress on the floor. No more! I am going to pick up the new bed today:












And as far as the futon couches go I am picking up the new couch (and love seat) on Saturday. While these are not new we are getting them from someone that Jen works with at a good price. They are only two years old and are leather. Not bad.

Next big purchase is going to be the flat screenJ. This should be some time around Thanksgiving – Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment